Make a bigger impact with our professional Postcards
Cheap Postcards Printing
Postcards are a great way to reach new customers and stay in touch with existing ones. Available in a variety of sizes, our full-color cheap postcards are printed using premium quality materials with a variety of stock and coating options. Please note that the high gloss finish is a non-ink-receptive surface which makes writing or printing on the finished postcard difficult.
What stock paper should I use to print postcards?
Most popular card stocks for postcards are 14pt and 16pt with finish options of matte or gloss.
Postcards Printing Templates
PDF stands for Portable Document Format. This template can be imported into InDesign, Quark Express, Illustrator, Corel Draw, and many other content creation programs.
JPEG stands for Joint Photographic Experts Group and is a basic raster file format. This template is recommended for Photoshop.
EPS stands for Encapsulated PostScript. This template is recommended for advanced Illustrator users only.
5 effective marketing strategies to promote business with Postcards
1. Mailing List: For any marketing strategy to be successful, it is utmost necessary that the message reaches the intended customer base. For example, for a product/service which appeals to elderly, the mailing list should consist of the neighborhood of largely elderly population. Therefore, proper research needs to be done on demographics, income, spending habit, household number, etc. Link your postcards to a landing page. It will increase the effectiveness of the postcard.
2. The postcard should be appealing: The problem with the majority of postcard advertising is that they are all too similar; in terms of texture, size, and design. Hence, plan a massive marketing campaign; hire a content writer, graphic designer, etc. Don’t display as an advertisement, as your audience is saturated with the advertisement on TV, billboards, computer, radio, etc. Be informative, but keep it concise. Don’t use too many words, keep the fonts legible. Use the contrasting color to catch the eye of the customer. Postcards Printing can be cheap if you print on 14pt or 16pt card stock.
3. Be innovative and interactive on your Postcards: Giving out information on discount, short time offer is common; don’t be afraid to try something new. Be a friend and not salesman. Keep it informative, don’t make it a sales pitch. Keep the texture of the postcard bit different, add a touch of luxury or use textured layered layout. Don’t use cheap postcards, Postcard printing should be done on card stock paper. Use different sizes of postcard for each marketing campaign. Include a real world, real user testimonial in a small snippet.
4. Multi-tasking postcards: Send an invite only to loyal customers, for the exclusive shopping experience, this creates a buzz among locality and you can do business without announcing it to your rivals. This not only keeps your rivals in dark but also makes your customer feel important and special. Postcards printing doesn’t need to be mailed always, they can be a handout at show, malls, public gatherings. Make a memorable card, which can be put away in the fridge which also instills the idea of your product/service in minds of customer.
5. Be repetitive: To instill the idea of the product, do multiple rounds of the campaign. This concretes the idea in their mind. Also, timing is important. There is no point in postcards reaching on Tuesday or Wednesday when the neighborhood prefers shopping on weekends. So the first round of postcards can be sent on Thursday/Friday and next on Saturday and Sunday. If there are multiple rounds of the campaign, leave a sense of mystery/continuity between the two, don’t answer all the questions, leave the audience wanting for more so that they anticipate for your next round of postcards.