From time to time, we may update and revise this Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy to reflect changes in our policies, services and/or in response to our customers’ feedback. When we do make changes to this Policy we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this Policy. Because we reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time without prior notice, please make sure that you review it frequently.
Creativeover.com guarantees that its printed products will not be defective in accordance with industry standards.
Credit card refunds- Depending on customer’s bank, he or she will see the refund show up anywhere between 5-10 business days later.
If you believe your print job is defective or has not otherwise met your requirements we recommend that you try to resolve the issue through the Creativeover.com website tools. Click on the “contact us”. You will be prompted to fill out an online form describing your problem. Fill out the form and submit it to us and we will get back to you as soon as we can, typically this will be via email within 24.
Please contact us within 6 business days of receiving your order. Although we will try to provide an answer within a few hours, we reserve the right to take up to 5 business days to determine if a reprint or refund is appropriate, or to advise you that more information is needed to process your inquiry. If the product is deemed defective or has not otherwise met Creativeover.com’s obligations, one of the following resolutions will be offered:
1. We will reprint the print job and expedite production.
2. We will refund the original order price.
If our decision is to provide you with a reprint or a refund, then, unless we agree otherwise, you must return the entire original print order to us. You agree to hold the original print job for at least 15 days after you are notified of the reprint or refund resolution. A return address will be provided by your Service Provider or Creativeover.com. If you do not return the original order when requested, you agree that Creativeover.com may charge you for the cost of the reprint or deny your refund (even if previously approved). When applicable, a refund will be issued within 10 business days of our receipt of the original product order. A reprint will typically begin production within one business day of our receipt of the original product or such earlier time as we, in our discretion, may agree to.
We reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective merchandise prior to either of the forgoing resolutions being agreed to.
The forgoing is Creativeover.com’s sole responsibility with respect to a defective order. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Creativeover.com is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Creativeover.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the order. If you need your print job by a certain date, or if it contains dated or time sensitive materials, we strongly recommend that you leave plenty of time to place your order.
The following do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. We will reship the product at the customer’s expense if requested.
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to Creativeover.com due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will, if requested, reship the package with a corrected address subject to payment of an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example, as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. Creativeover.com does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- An inability to print or write on the product, unless the product description states otherwise. A typical UV coated product cannot be printed or written upon. Matte finished products may or may not accept printing or writing. We recommend that you obtain a sample and then test it using the printer you will use before placing a final order. Creativeover.com is not responsible for an inability to print or write on a Product, unless the product specifically states that it is suitable for this purpose.
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended.